Boatshed Lincolnshire - Contact Us
+44 (0)1983 869203
+44 (0)7860 722255
The Engine House,
Royal Clarence Yard,
ContactsBoatshed Lincolnshire Team
T: +44 (0)1983 869 203
M: +44 (0)7860 722255
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of a wide range of boats including: cruising yachts, motor yachts, fast fishers, sailing boats, classic boats, narrowboats, barges, inland waterways boats, performance yachts, commercial vessels, work boats to name but a few.
A tremendous advantage of marketing a boat for sale with Boatshed is that an owner reaches well beyond the locality of the boat. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
Why Choose Boatshed to Sell your boat?
- Every boat is personally visited and appraised by an experienced broker on our team.
- View stacks of relevant photographs and videos for each boat for sale.
- We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans and monohulls, luxury motor yachts fishing boats and coastal and offshore cruising boats.
- Boats are sold to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far afield as Australia.
- Boatshed an extremely sophisticated and comprehensive website promoting every boat listed to a worldwide audience.
- Boatshed is promoted in all the major boating and yachting magazines as well as on many major international boat search websites and boat shows.
- We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation.
- We operate on a, 'no sale, no fee' basis.
- 700,000 registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 260,000 unique visitors per month
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 60+ Boatshed branches world-wide
Buying a boat with Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. The Boatshed broker will advise and hand hold you through every stage. Before you travel to view a boat, check out all pictures and video of every boat for sale on Boatshed.com. Our brokers take all their own pictures and video, so you can see the up to date information and full inventory of each boat.
- Before you travel: view up to 100 photos, video and a detailed spec for each boat.
- Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
- We also can offer advice on any negotiation, will always accompany you on a viewing when you want to physically see the boat, plus as boaters ourselves, add help and practical advice on boat ownership.
- If you make an offer we always communicate all offers to the owner and negotiate if required.
- Once your offer is accepted, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by a qualified surveyor.
- This deposit is kept in a secure client account and the boat is now placed “Under Offer”, preventing further bids until you decided to complete the purchase.
- At Boatshed we recommend you have a survey and when the deposit clears, the survey can be arranged.
- You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
- If the survey goes well and you proceed to purchase, the balance of monies are due via the Client Account prior to ownership transfer.
- Should the survey not go well and you choose to withdraw your offer for the boat, then your deposit is refunded.
- We handle all negotiation between parties, paper work, title & brokerage issues.We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold.
-We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using these cutting edge systems.
-Today, we have over 730,000 registered customers looking for boats.Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month.
-We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
-We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.